Simply complete this short form to be added to SafeNet's mailing list.
SafeNet is one of the largest information security companies in the world, delivering comprehensive data protection solutions for the persistent protection of high value information.
Here are a few great reasons to join today:
- Receive newsletters tailored to your interests
- Stay informed with the latest industry news from SafeNet's blogs
- Receive exclusive event announcements and invitations to webinars
- Be the first to hear about SafeNet's latest product updates and technologies
Having problems receiving Emails? If you have already signed up and have stopped receiving mailings please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list and click here to check your preferences.
Would you like to change your Email preferences or unsubscribe? Click here to check your preferences or unsubscribe.
Did you know?
- We protect the most money that moves—more than 80% of the world’s intra-bank fund transfers and nearly $1 trillion per day.
- We are the first to secure access to the cloud—with the industry’s only centrally managed identity federation solution for SaaS applications.
- We protect the most classified information—with products found in every vehicle, aircraft and ship in the US military
- We are market leaders in safeguarding PKI—#1 in market share for USB smartcard tokens and award-winning hardware security modules.
- We have award-winning security solutions for financial services—including the industry’s first secure, webbased PIN issuance and management solution.
- We protect the most high value software—more than 100 million license keys protecting the most software licenses in the industry.
- We have the most certifications—more FIPS 140-2 and FIPS 140-1 certifications than any company in the industry.
- We are the first to monetize the cloud—providing the industry’s first and only software licensing and entitlement management solution for ISVs, delivered from the cloud for the cloud.
- We are trusted around the world—by more than 25,000 customers across 100 countries.