This is a chance for you to bring all of your clinical questions to the table and have a 1:1 conversation with Dr. Rothstein, one of the PD industry’s leading key opinion leaders. We noticed that our national webinar’s audience had more questions than our Q&A session allowed time for, so this is a brand new offering allowing us to focus more time on directly addressing your clinical needs. In addition, Dr. Rothstein will present key concepts from our Peritoneal Membrane Physiology & Prescription Management presentation.
Upon completion of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the PET and ultrafiltration profiles
- Identify PD prescription goals
- Discuss the relationship between aquaporins and sodium sieving to a PD prescription
- Tailor a PD prescription to an individual patient’s peritoneal vascularity
- Formulate prescription strategies to membrane preservation and long-term therapy maintenance
Marcos Rothstein, MD
Professor of Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine
Medical Director of Dialysis Services
St. Louis, Missouri
Please feel free to forward this registration URL link to your colleagues so they can register and attend the event with you
Webinar log in details will be included in your registration confirmation email.